Fee: US $ 2950.00
This course presentation format consists of three segments. They are presented in logical order. The complete suite deals with the fundamental and advanced aspects of hydraulic fracturing as well as matrix and fracture acidizing. New and emerging technologies as well as Fracture Diagnostics are covered in the final portion.
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, geologists, technologists and operations personnel who want to learn or advance their knowledge of hydraulic fracturing and Acid well stimulation. The course covers all areas of formation damage and the theory of hydraulic fracturing and acidizing to increase production.
– Fracturing Introductions
– Fracturing theory
– Assessing well performance and formation damage
– Deciding which wells to fracture .
– Predicting results of fracturing
– Selecting fracturing fluids g fracturing fluids
– Selecting propping agents.
– Basic treatment sizing
– Equipment and operations
– Overview information collection & importance of laboratory work .
– Development of best strategy & best design use of 3-D simulators .
– On-site use of 3d simulators & economic optimization
– Quality assurance procedures
– Decision-tree for on-the-fly use & operational guidelines
– Fracture diagnostics and mapping.
– Effective matrix acidizing
– Types of acids and applications
– Factors affecting fracture acidizing success
– Sludges, emulsions, iron, precipitates
– Acid placement techniques
– New developments and emerging stimulation technologies
Closing remarks and question period